Complete list of specialty news sections
Subscribe to MortgageDaily.com and get immediate access to all news, statistics and archives.
Reach mortgage executives, loan originators and other people tied to mortgage industry.
Free mortgage news for prospective borrowers.
Free e-mail newsletter with the latest headlines from MortgageDaily.com.
Put entire MortgageDaily.com stories in your online or printed newsletter or publication.
Condensed MortgageDaily.com stories free on your Web site or for your RSS reader.
Archive of MortgageDaily.com stories by month going back to 1999.
Reports and announcements from MortgageDaily.com.
Data and statistics for real estate finance.
Directories of lenders, branch operators and mortgage service providers.
Directories of lenders, branch operators and mortgage service providers.
News About ("Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act") OR ("FACT Act") OR ("Red Flag Rules")
Search Results From This Site
1. Mortgage Compliance Changes and Challenges - Recent updates to mortgage...
Red Flags Rule under the Fair Credit Reporting Act to implement the Red Flag Program Clarification Act of 2010. This interim final rule, effective Feb. 11 with comments taken up
2. Compliance Secrets - Recent regulatory changes and service solution announcements ...
Commission on the Red Flags Rule was overturned by ... to the FTC Red Flags Rule is moot." A ... was made by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003. Compliance with
3. Risk-Based Requirements Among Top Compliance Issues - Recent mortgage compliance...
Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 -- or FACTA -- took effect on Jan. 1, Credit Plus Inc. reported. The rules require lenders to alert borrowers if their credit
4. Red Flags Legislation Passed - Congress clarifies which type of companies...
Identity Theft Red Flags Rule three times, the Federal Trade Commission moved the deadline from June 1 until Dec. 31. At the time, the FTC said it needed more time to enforce the
5. RESPA Rescue - Recent mortgage compliance activity | MortgageDaily.com
Red Flags Rule, or FACTA. The Cincinnati-based service provider warned that companies could face fines of up to $3,500 per violation for not complying. While Cintas noted that the
6. 4th Delay in Red Flag Implementation - FTC extends implementation until Dec. 31 | ...
Implementation of the Red Flags Rule has ... developed under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act, requires federal agencies ... legislation establishing the Red Flags Rule -- and
7. New Credit Rules Impact Advertisers, Lenders - Recent credit related policies and ...
Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003. Vladeck noted that Furnisher Rules, which require companies that provide data to consumer reporting agencies to improve the
8. New Risk-Based Pricing Requirements - New rules require consumer notice...
Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003, which amends the Fair Credit Reporting Act," the government said. The rules impact the practice of risk-based pricing, where
9. Red Flags Rule Delayed - FTC delays enforcement until June 2010 | MortgageDaily...
read more Red Flags Rule Delayed FTC ... Implementation of the Red Flags Rule has been delayed ... required under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act, was originally set
10. Compliance Corner - Recent mortgage compliance activity and offerings...
Red Flags Rule and ease ... is mandated by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003, has been ... maintaining compliance with the Red Flags Rule, state regulations and federal
11. Mortgage Compliance Wire - Recent mortgage compliance activity | MortgageDaily.com
Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 -- or FACT Act. A group of federal regulators -- ... Rules, which implement sections of the FACT Act. (read full set of FAQs ) The
12. Regulatory Compliance Made Easy - Recent mortgage compliance activity...
Red Flags Rule. Meanwhile, a ... with the Red Flags Rule. Low-risk ... comply with the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003. The Red Flags Rule requires some businesses
13. More Compliance Deadlines Loom - Recent mortgage compliance activity...
Red Flags Rule until Aug. 1, Compliance Consulting Corp. sent out a statement promoting its $295 Red Flags Rule Package. Among compliance documents included in the package are an
14. Red Flags Rules Delayed - FTC delays enforcement deadline to Aug. 1 | MortgageDail...
read more Red Flags Rules Delayed FTC delays ... of the new Red Flags Rule will be delayed ... are required under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003. FACTA requires
15. HVCC, Red Flag Deadlines Loom - Recent mortgage compliance activity | MortgageDail...
Research for the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 , which becomes ... offering ensures compliance with Red Flags Rules. Lenders that utilize Commerce
16. The Credit Wire - Recent credit reporting and scoring activity | MortgageDaily.com
Red Flags Rule. United Fidelity Funding Corp. signed up as a customer of Loan-Score Decisioning Systems, a press release last week said. next story back to current headlines Sam
17. The Compliance Chronicle - Recent mortgage compliance activity | MortgageDaily.com
Red Flag Rules under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act. One version of the tool kit ... based service provider said the new Red Flag Rules will be enforced starting May 1
18. Mortgages By the Book - Recent mortgage compliance activity | MortgageDaily.com
Red Flags rules address identity theft and address discrepancies. The group noted that its members have indicated that "implementation of the Red Flag requirements is more about
19. Mortgage Rules and Regulations - Recent mortgage compliance activity...
Red Flags Rule designed to ... pursuant to the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003," the ... based on the FACT Act, a bulletin Friday said. FACT Act rules require financial
20. Red Flag Alert - Recent mortgage compliance activity | MortgageDaily.com
Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act's new Red Flag Rules, which becomes ... requirements of the Red Flag Rules, Interthinx said in ... including the Red Flag Rules. Expanded credit
21. The Compliance Journal - Recent mortgage compliance activity | MortgageDaily.com
Identity Theft Red Flag Rules by the Nov. 1 deadline. ... utilize CompliancePal to comply with the FACT Act Identity Theft Red Flags Rule, Compliance Coach said in a press
22. Digital Pricing, Closings and Compliance - Recent advancements in mortgage...
The services help mortgage lenders comply with the FACT Act Red Flag Rules. iMortgage Services LLC reported last week that it released its Tier3 comprehensive collateral re-
23. Digitally Improving Mortgage Banking - Recent mortgage technology activity...
Red Flags Rule, which went into effect Jan. 1, 2008. The ... qualification credit tool. "As a requirement of the new Red Flags Rule, lenders and brokers have until Nov. 1 of this
24. Digital Enhancements Improve Originations - Recent mortgage technology activity | ...
CompliancePal has been enhanced with 11 new identity theft red flags, enabling compliance with the FACT Act Identity Theft Red Flags Rule which becomes mandatory on Nov. 1,
25. How to Improve Operations With Technology - Recent mortgage technology activity | ...
Administration, and ensure compliance with Red Flag Rules," DataVerify said. BytePro has been enhanced to enable settlement services to be ordered directly from the loan