Complete list of specialty news sections
Subscribe to MortgageDaily.com and get immediate access to all news, statistics and archives.
Reach mortgage executives, loan originators and other people tied to mortgage industry.
Free mortgage news for prospective borrowers.
Free e-mail newsletter with the latest headlines from MortgageDaily.com.
Put entire MortgageDaily.com stories in your online or printed newsletter or publication.
Condensed MortgageDaily.com stories free on your Web site or for your RSS reader.
Archive of MortgageDaily.com stories by month going back to 1999.
Reports and announcements from MortgageDaily.com.
Data and statistics for real estate finance.
Directories of lenders, branch operators and mortgage service providers.
Directories of lenders, branch operators and mortgage service providers.
News About Experian
Search Results From This Site
1. Mortgage Delinquency Up Again - 90-day 1st mortgage rate up 2 BPS in October...
October, according to the S&P/Experian Credit Default Indices. Ninety-day delinquency deteriorated from the previous month , when the rate was 1.28 percent and was 5 basis points
2. Delinquency Takes Turn for Worse - First mortgage 90-day rate up 5 BPS in...
S&P/Experian Credit Default Indices. Ninety-day delinquency on second mortgages increased to 0.69 percent from 0.57 percent in August. But, unlike with first mortgage performance
3. Rising Values Help HELOC Volume, Purchase Production - Refinance ratio falling...
Experian, which reported the statistics ... super-prime and prime consumers," Experian Decision Analytics Senior Product Manager ... up 10 percent. While Experian didn't report the
4. 2nd Mtg Lates Worsen as 1st Mtg Delinquency Down - 1st mortgage rate off 2 BPS in ...
S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices reported Tuesday. But unlike on first liens, the 90-day rate on second mortgages increased to 0.57 percent from 0.54 percent in July.
5. Big City Delinquency Deteriorates - U.S. mortgage delinquency edges up from...
Tuesday in the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices report. At 0.54 percent, there was no change from June's record low 90-day delinquency rate on second mortgages. But,
6. New Lows for Serious Mortgage Delinquency - 90-day first mortgage rate down 8 BPS ...
Ninety-day delinquency has fallen 18 basis points from a year earlier . The findings were reported in the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices. On second mortgages, the 90
7. Another Good Reading on Serious Mortgage Delinquency - 90-day rate down 10 BPS in ...
March, according to the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices. The S&P/Experian report subsequently released for May indicated that serious delinquency hadn't moved from
8. Improved Mortgage Performance Holds - 90-day first mortgage delinquency unchanged ...
S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices. Serious delinquency on second mortgages was 0.60 percent -- the lowest level on record since the indices were launched in 2004.
9. Serious Delinquency Improves 4 Straight Months - 90-day rate down 10 BPS on 1st...
December 2012 , when the 90-day rate was 1.68 percent. The performance metrics were outlined in the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices. The improvement from April 2012
10. Serious Mortgage Delinquency Falls - 90-day rate down 7 BPS in March | April 16...
S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices. On second mortgages, the 90-day delinquency rate was 0.69 last month, improving from the previous month's 0.71 percent. The second
11. 2nd Mortgage Delinquency Inches Up as 1st Mortgage Lates Drop - 90-day first...
S&P/Experian Credit Default Indices. Unlike with first mortgages, second-mortgage performance deteriorated last month. Junior liens that were past due at least three months
12. Credit Reporting Journal - Recent credit reporting regulatory action, policies...
Equifax, Experian and TransUnion -- and their consumer information management processes. In Cordray's Dec. 13 press comments, he said the report showed consumers' credit card
13. Serious Delinquency Reverses Rising Trend - 90-day first mortgage rates off 10...
January 2012 , when the rate was 2.08 percent. The performance data was included in the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices released Tuesday. Second-mortgage delinquency
14. Foreclosures, Serious Delinquency Down in 2012 - 90-day rate down 20 BPS in...
S&P/Experian Credit Default Indices that indicated 90-day first-mortgage delinquency climbed to 1.68 percent at the end of December from the prior month's 1.58 percent. That
15. Serious Delinquency Worsening - 90-day delinquency up 10 BPS in December on first ...
September's post-recession low of 1.36 percent. The statistics were released Tuesday as part of the S&P/Experian Credit Default Indices.. But late payments have retreated from the
16. 2nd Mortgage Delinquency Continues Improving - 90-day 1st mortgage delinquency up ...
S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices. "The first mortgage was the only product line that increased in November," David M. Blitzer, managing director and chairman of the
17. Serious Mortgage Delinquency Jumps - October 90-day rate up 11 BPS from September ...
S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices released ... P Dow Jones Indices and Experian. Delinquency is based on data extracted from Experian's consumer credit database that
18. Mortgage Performance Continues Improvement - First mortgage 90-day rate down 4...
It was also better than 1.99 percent in September 2011 . The statistics were included in the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices. Second-mortgage delinquency fell to 0.64
19. Mortgage Delinquency Rate Slips - First mortgage 90-day rate off 1% in August...
July , when the 90-day rate was 1.41 percent. The figures were included in the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default ... Dow Jones Indices and Experian. Delinquency has fallen from
20. Lead Providers Target HARP 2.0 Prospects - Recent mortgage lead activity | Sept...
His checklists are easy to understand and ensure all bases are covered when handling leads. Experian will sell a ... Digital for $175 million. Experian purchased the assets in
21. 2nd Mortgage Delinquency Inches Higher - 1st mortgage 90-day delinquency...
S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices ... P Dow Jones Indices and Experian. The indices are calculated based on data extracted from Experian's consumer credit database
22. Serious Delinquency Continues Improving - Six straight months of decline | July...
The S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices indicated that the 90- ... in June 2011 . The indices are determined using Experian's consumer credit database of $11 trillion in
23. CoreLogic Named as Defendant in Antitrust Lawsuit - Class action status sought...
Experian's mortgage credit information for tri-merged mortgage credit reports. Experian, which was ... in maintaining Experian's monopoly ... Inc. v. Experian Information Solutions
24. 4 Months of Improvement in Serious Delinquency - 1.88% 90-day delinquency on 1st...
April 2011 , the rate of late payments on first mortgages was 2.16 percent. The statistics, culled from the S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices, are based on data from
25. Serious Delinquency Less Serious - 2.02% 1st mortgage delinquency in January...
S&P/Experian Consumer Credit Default Indices released Tuesday. The findings were based on data submitted to Experian from 11,500 lenders on around $11 trillion in outstanding